Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'll teach you how to play the guitar



Okay guys. Let me get this straight.
As I've told you in one of my previous posts, I made this blog in order to help aspiring guitarists learn how to play the the guitar.
Of course, I can start right away and just feed you with bunch of reading materials that you can read but I'd be pretty sure you probably won't even bother doing so at all.
That would be boring, don't you think so?
Who cares if your the brightest professor in the University, with a mind like that of Einstein (probably with same hair too), if you're so boring that students would often fall asleep when you teach. Right? (can you picture out someone?)

"So, how do you plan to pull this off?"


The following list tells you how The Online Guitar Lessons Blog will teach you about guitars:

1. Fun with Photos. You can simply look at these photos and form your hands as shown.
This is very useful in helping you visualize different fingerings that you need to know.

2. Audio/Video Clips. You can listen or watch these materials in order to figure out the exercises presented along with the topics. Once you begin to play, you can refer to these clips

3. Guitar Tablature (or Tab for short). Guitar Tabs are guitar-specific shorthand for reading music that actually shows you what strings to strike and what frets to hold down on the guitar for creating the sound that’s called for. Guitar tabs are much easier to read than the standard form of musical notation.

Guitar + Photos + Audio/Video Clips + Tabs = Awesome guitar teaching methodology!

What do you think? haha...

I'm just so excited about this!

Watch out for my next post. See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment