Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Girls like guitarists



Do you think so too?

To clear out my thoughts I interviewed some of my girl friends regarding the matter.

Question: Do girls really like guitarists?

Jelian - "For me, It's more of admiration rather than attraction. I admire guitarists because, as far as I know, playing guitar is not that easy and being able to play one is kinda cool."

Aleen - "I guess so. I'm just amazed with how those guys do all the tricks with their fingers. Of course, it was thru their hardwork and discipline but not all guys out there are willing to give it their time. I appreciate them for their efforts."

Jane - "Uhm, I think so... But generally, a guy who knows how to play any musical instrument is cute."

Ivy - "Not exactly. As a girl, i prefer a drummer rather than a guitarist."

Nica - "I'm not really into musicians. I like dancers better."

As you can see, girls have their own personalities and preferences. So, in short, the clear answer would be "It doesn't apply to all".

As for me, I think girls like guys that have some sort of skill whether it'd be in music, carpentry, painting, cooking or even dancing, as opposed to someone who is very lazy and doesn't know anything. Of course, it would help a lot if your have something up your sleeve that you can use to become romantic or surprise your girl. But again, it only helps because it is still the personality that matters. A guitarist is often described as someone who is talented, versatile, disciplined, and confident and those are just some of the traits a girl would usually look for in her checklist.

Bottom line, you can never please everyone but it is always cool to know something especially if you become good at it. It is still more about you and what you turn out to be in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment